Senior rehabilitation and skilled nursing near Jacksonville, Florida
HELPING YOU GET BACK TO THE LIFE YOU LOVE.
No one likes being sidelined by an illness, injury or surgery. But when it happens, the WellInspiredTM Rehabilitation team at The Therapy Center — the senior Rehabilitation center at Fleet Landing’s Derfer Pavilion — is here to help. Our program will promote a smoother recovery and help you get back to doing all the things you enjoy.
During your short-term Rehabilitation stay with us, you’ll enjoy a beautiful private suite; delicious chef-prepared meals; and the positive, encouraging ambiance that defines our community. You’ll also have access to our community’s many amenities, including new features that are part of our expansion such as new indoor and outdoor pools, renovated fitness studios, and the Johnson Hall Performing Arts Center. Other features of The Therapy Center program include:
- On-site Medical Director
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing services
- Physical and Occupational therapies
- Speech and language pathology
- Beautiful private suites
- Therapy garden to promote healing and recovery
- Coffee shop proudly serving Starbucks®
The Therapy Center in Fleet Landing’s Derfer Pavilion is consistently rated in the top 10th percentile nationally for patient satisfaction, and it’s easy to see why. Our team includes physical, occupational and speech therapists as well as skilled nursing professionals. Together with you, the team will develop a care plan designed to aid in your recovery and help you get back to the life you love.
THE THERAPY CENTER’S SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Personalized treatment plan
- Around-the-clock Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
- On-site collaboration with Baptist Health, and other preferred providers
WE ALSO OFFER SPECIALTY PROGRAMS, INCLUDING:
- Cardiopulmonary program
- Post-surgical care
- Joint replacement program of care
- Wound care
- Disease management (CHF, COPD, stroke, diabetes)
- Medication and pain management
- Blood sugar and blood pressure monitoring
- Short-term, post-acute hospital rehabilitation
- Fall prevention and safe-at-home programming
- Catheter, tracheostomy and ostomy care
- 24-hour, on-call nursing support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Skilled nursing provides professional, compassionate support and medical supervision delivered around the clock by licensed professionals including RNs, LPNs, and Therapists. Skilled nursing is appropriate for individuals recovering from illness, injury, surgery or stroke, who need intensive therapy and nursing care to gain optimal health and wellbeing.
Family and friends are welcome to visit. Ask about visitation policies when you tour our community.
We accept several insurance plans including Medicare and private plans. The Therapy Center in The John and Marian Derfer Healthcare Pavilion at Fleet Landing is a Medicare-certified provider of skilled nursing. With a qualifying hospital stay, Medicare typically covers days 1-20 of the stay. A Medicare-set daily coinsurance rate will be assessed for days 21-100. Medicare payment rules are very stringent and vary depending on a number of factors. Your out-of-pocket expense may vary based on any additional insurance coverage that you may have. Visit the Medicare website for more details.