NORTH POINT EXPANSION
Our newest Assisted Living neighborhood is now open!Learn More
Senior Health Care and Luxury Assisted Living in Atlantic Beach, Florida
THE ASSISTANCE YOU NEED TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
Assisted Living at Fleet Landing in Atlantic Beach, FL, is designed to provide just the right amount of personalized assistance to empower you to maintain your highest level of independence and live the life you love. When daily activities become a challenge, Assisted Living is a caring, compassionate source of help to keep the challenge from becoming an obstacle.
While it is a part of our continuing care retirement community, Fleet Landing Assisted Living neighborhoods Leeward Manor and North Point also welcomes new Residents through direct admission. Our beautiful Assisted Living residences near Jacksonville, FL, feature a range of deluxe floor plans, from cozy studios to two-bedroom apartments. Adding to the personalized nature of our community, you are free to decorate and furnish your residence to suit your own individual taste and style. We even welcome small pets.
Of course, Assisted Living Residents always have access to a well-trained team, including nurses who are experts in senior health care. Whatever care you need, we’re here to help you live your best life. With the right amount of support every day, get ready to enjoy an engaging lifestyle in our gorgeous, amenity-rich community.
Thanks to Fleet Landing’s recent expansion, Residents have more to love with additional amenity spaces, gardening spaces, newly renovated fitness studios and the Johnson Hall Performing Arts Center. Meet friends for a drink at happy hour, enjoy a musical performance, or stop into the health clinic for a quick checkup. The people and places you need are never far away.
To learn more about Assisted Living at Fleet Landing’s Leeward Manor, call (904) 748-2252 today to speak with a representative and schedule a personal visit.
Both of our Assisted Living neighborhoods, Leeward Manor and North Point, are strategically located close to areas of campus used most often, making it easy to enjoy all the amenities, classes, clubs and social events offered in our vibrant community. Additionally, North Point offers a wealth of new amenities right in the neighborhood, including a library, theater, billiards lounge and more.
LEEWARD MANOR SERVICES & AMENITIES
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming to help Residents look and feel their best each day
- Baptist Primary Care Clinic and Medical Director on-site
- Tasty, chef-prepared meals and snacks to promote good nutrition
- The Tenenbaum Gathering Place (Leeward Manor)
- Library and well-appointed sitting rooms
- Outpatient therapy services
- Complimentary medical shuttle
- Life enrichment programming to foster engagement
- Emergency call system for an added layer of safety and security
- Modern, private bathrooms with safety features
- Washer and dryer in each residence (North Point)
- Housekeeping services, including personal laundry
- Individually controlled heating and cooling for comfort
- Standard cable TV, telephone and utilities included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Personal refrigerator and microwave in each residence
- Extended Congregate Care license offering Residents the opportunity to age in place
ASSISTED LIVING APARTMENT SUITE FLOOR PLANS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Assisted living is a good choice for people who can still live independently but need extra assistance with daily tasks such as taking medication, bathing, dressing, making meals, housekeeping, transportation and other everyday needs. Our trained, caring team provides individualized support designed to help each Resident maintain his or her highest level of independence.
Skilled nursing offers a higher level of medical care, usually for people who have numerous health care requirements. Assisted living is intended for people who are generally able to care for themselves except for a few activities of daily living with which they require help — for example, preparing meals, bathing, dressing, or performing household chores.
Your guests are always welcome in your home and, while visiting, they are more than welcome to enjoy our recreational facilities, dining venues and other amenities with you. We also offer guest rooms that can be reserved and rented for visiting family members and friends.
Yes. Pets are family, too! Our community is pet-friendly and welcomes dogs, cats, birds and fish. Be sure to ask about our pet policy, the approval process, and the pet-friendly areas of the community when you visit.